Friday, September 20, 2013
Make Lemonade
I read a few more pages today and what I read was...... Well I read how Jolly was getting fired from her job. Jolly came home sad that day. That day at work her boss had touched her sexually. And she didn't know what to do. A lady that she worked with told her there was no point in fighting it cause she cant win. Then as the two girls LaVaughn and Jolly talked Jolly asked LaVaughn about the money she had saved up. Okay so I don't know if LaVaughn should give Jolly the money she have been working hard for. It is for a good cause but I don't know. The part when Jolly say she don't know what to do about her boss she should fight it. She shouldn't just let it go. And her boss was wrong for what he did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment